Limited warranty against manufacturing defects:
We offer our customers a 12 months warranty (from the date of invoice) against manufacturing defects on diamond jewellery. You must provide us with an original Invoice for that item. If this original sales invoice has is altered in any fashion, the Limited warranty is void.
This Limited warranty and upgrade guarantee does not cover general wear and tear (this includes the following:
- Damage such as dents on claws and band, scratches), misuse, abusive knocks
- The alteration, mishandling, accidents, substitution.
- Improper repair performed by someone other than RB diamond jewellers(Unauthorized product modification, resizing or alteration)
- Theft, disappearance, product loss, stone loss or any other type of use causing deterioration.
If, in our sole discretion, such jewellery shows signs of any of the preceding, the 12 months limited warranty and upgrade Guarantee will be entirely void.
Jewellery issues that are not considered manufacturing defects include:
- Prongs and precious metals, in general, wear over time and may require restoration work as normal wear.
- Lost stone or a stone has fallen out due to chipping or breaking caused by normal wear or other damage.
- Discolouration due to exposure to chemicals, make-up, swimming pools, hot tubs or bathing.
- Bent, caught or worn out prongs allowing a stone to fall out or be lost due to normal wear or other damage.
- Ageing and natural tarnishing.
If any damage is the result of general wear and tear, the customer will be charged a material and labour charge, and customers will always be notified of the assessment outcome before a repair is undertaken.
If you believe your item has a manufacturing defect, you may return it to us for inspection. If we determine your purchase has a manufacturing defect, we will repair it, or We may, in its discretion, replace with like-kind equal to the selling price of the original item.
If we determine that it was not a manufacturing defect, then we will notify you and let you know if repair services are available at cost or otherwise.
White Gold jewellery:
White gold jewellery is rhodium plated to enhance its appearance. This plating is not permanent and will require further plating to maintain the enhanced appearance. Twelve months warranty against manufacturing defects does not cover any rhodium plating.
Please note that slight irregularities and variations in craftsmanship or natural characteristics, or internal inclusions, visible or otherwise, in coloured gemstones are unique and individual to each item. These characteristics are considered as part of the character of the article, and should not consider a defect.
Product colours and picture size:
we have made every effort possible to ensure product colours are displayed as accurately as possible. We cannot guarantee your computer’s monitor or mobile device will correctly display the true colours of an item.
Photographs on this website:
Reasonable care is taken to ensure that photographs displayed on the website reflect the actual product. When, photographing product, some may appear larger or smaller than their actual size when represented on the site. Most of the times, Product may look bigger as they are closely photographed to highlight their features.
Natural gemstones go through a series of process from the time they are extracted from the earth by one or more traditionally accepted jewellery industry practices. Any gems listed on the sales slip may have been subjected to a stable and possibly undetectable enhancement process.
- Gemstones may have been treated by heating (generally), or diffusion (sapphires) to enhance the colour of the stone.
- Created gemstones are grown in strictly controlled laboratory conditions to recreate the brilliance of rare natural gemstones.
- Black diamonds are enhanced by high temperature to create the intense black colour permanently.
- Blue, yellow and red coloured diamonds have been irradiated to achieve their colour.
- Colour treatments used on diamonds may be sensitive to high temperatures and heat.
- Enhanced blue turquoise stones are treated with a dye to enhance the natural blue colour.
Under the sales and use tax laws, the tax applies to all retail sales of merchandise.
We make no guarantee as the availability of goods advertised as available for purchase via this website.
Prices advertised online may differ from those instore eg: Online Only promotions
We retain ownership and title of the goods we supply to you until we have received the full price for the goods, applicable delivery charges, and dispatched your order. Once your order has been dispatched to you (or has otherwise been delivered in accordance with your delivery instructions), as evidenced by confirmation provided to us by Australia Post, you assume full responsibility for and risk in the goods.
Repairs and Resizing:
Free resizing on our diamond ring purchases:
We offer one time free of cost resizing of our diamond rings up to 2 sizes plus or minus. Free ring sizing is valid for up to 30 days of purchase.Any repeat resizes within or after 30days will incur resizing fees.
Repairs of customer’s jewellery:
We reserve right to require proof of I.D should the receipt be mislaid. All items left for repair are at owners’ risk. The receipt must accompany items under warranty otherwise standard charges apply.
We accept no liability in respect of any jewellery repairs, delays arising from jewellery repairs, and all such repairs, which we note are at the customer’s risk.
RB DIAMOND JEWELLERS will only accept repair and resizing requests presented in person at our SYDNEY Store unless a pre-determined arrangement between RB DIAMOND JEWELLERS and the customer has been made.
We accept no responsibility for gemstones that are chipped, cracked, fractured, damaged or not authentic, or where such an item is discovered during the course of the repair to be scratched, cracked, fractured, damaged or not authentic, or for gemstones that become loose during the repair undertaken.
Not all Products can be resized, and we reserve the right to refuse a repair/resizing request when resizing will cause damage to the merchandise. RB Diamond Jewellers shall not be held responsible for:
- Identification or condition of jewellery at the time of receipt.
- Altered, treated or enhanced diamonds and coloured gemstones
- Miss-marked or unmarked metals
- Worn, fragile or damaged items
Repair or resizing work requires a minimum 50% deposit, with the balance paid in full upon completion of the work.
Items submitted to RB DIAMOND JEWELLERS are for repair and resizing only RB DIAMOND JEWELLERS will not act as an insurer of the items listed.
Any loss or damage due to RB Diamond JEWELLERS negligence will be limited to the cost to repair or replace the items and will not exceed the value declared.
If you leave uncollected Goods with us, you agree that RB Diamond Jewellers will:-
Dispose of uncollected goods if you have failed to collect the goods for more than 60 days, provided we have given you oral or electronic notice of our intention to dispose of the goods;
Uncollected goods will charge you a storage fee of $15 per week per item.
Authenticity and quality of goods:
We ensure that the products purchased from us are as they are described, so you warrant that at the time of Purchase you have conducted any. All due diligence is reasonably required by you to verify that the goods purchased are as described. We take no responsibility and shall not be liable for any claim that may occur due to your lack of understanding or concentration while being explained at the time of purchase.
- Typographic errors on the site, catalogue and all marketing materials including emails are subject to correction.
- Prices listed on the site are updated via an automatic feed and we will take all reasonable precautions to ensure this is error free. Errors due to this process are subject to correction.
- Despite all reasonable precautions on our part, this website cannot be guaranteed to be error free, The existence of any such errors will not be a breach of the agreement.
Limitation of liability:
You understand and agree that RB DIAMOND JEWELLERS and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if RB DIAMOND JEWELLERS has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from use of the site, content or any related services.
www.rbdiamond.com.au reserves the right at any time to modify its Terms and Conditions without any prior notification to you. You should regularly review its Terms and Conditions of Service.
We will post such changes on our website, after which, your continued use of the website shall be deemed to be your agreement to the modified terms.