14K YG Navaratna Coral Earring Add to wishlist
- Choose LatitudePayThere is no extra cost to you - just select it as your
at the checkout
- Approval inSet up your account and we will tell you straight away
- Get it now, payIt is the today way to pay, just 10 easy payments.
over 10 weeks
No interest. Ever.
- Be over 18 years old
- An Australian driver’s licence or passport
- A couple of minutes to sign up,
it’s quick and easy
- A credit/debit card (Visa or Mastercard)
available for orders up to $2,000 Learn More
- Prices, availability, and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Available while stocks last.
- If sold out/unavailable, equivalent goods or store credit will be offered.
- All weights and measurements are approximated.
1 in stock
The term “Navaratna” is a Sanskrit compound word meaning “nine gems”. Word “Nava” refers to nine and “Ratna” refers to a precious stone. Thus, Navaratna jewellery refers to jewellery pieces created with the nine gems-diamond, ruby, emerald, pearl, coral, blue sapphire, yellow sapphire, hessonite and cat’s eye. Each of these gems has its specific celestial significance. Navaratna jewellery attracts more positive energy.
When gems are in constant touch with the human body, they are believed to generate positive energy which results in healing effects on the body. Nine colours compliment all skin tones and go well with various outfits. It also offers a great style statement.