Please choose carefully, as we do not normally give refunds if you change your mind or make a wrong decision. We will meet our obligation under Australian consumer law to remedy if the goods have a manufacturing defect.
We have a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. All shipping return charges must be paid by you.
To start a return, you can contact us at [email protected] If your return is accepted, we’ll send instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Return must be made within the first 7 days of receiving the Product for an upgrade or Repair or refund whichever you choose.
In case an item you purchased online is sold out in-store, a full refund will be given or will give an estimated time for delivery whichever you choose.
UPGRADE EXCHANGE POLICY: DIAMOND STUDDED JEWELLERY ONLY.
• To be eligible for an upgrade return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, accessories, certificates and in its original packaging. You’ll also need to send us the receipt or proof of purchase.
• Product must be shipped to us within 7 days of receiving or delivered to our Parramatta Store if purchased in-store within the same time frame.
• You will have 30 days to choose replacement product as an upgrade from the date we receive the product back.
• All shipping return charges must be paid by you.
• Upgrade is allowed 1 to 1 item within diamond jewellery category.
• To start a return, email us at [email protected] with all the details and reason for return. If your return is accepted, we’ll send instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. Visit www.rbdiamond.com.au for full terms and conditions.
Exclusions: Made to order, modified, resized or engraved items or purchases made as an insurance replacement and Jewellery Boxes and Layby sales.
This Limited warranty and upgrade guarantee does not cover general wear and tear (this includes the following:
- Damage such as dents on claws and band, scratches), misuse, abusive knocks.
- The alteration, mishandling, accidents, substitution.
- Improper repair performed by someone other than RB diamond jewellers(Unauthorized product modification, resizing or alteration)
- Theft, disappearance, product loss, stone loss or any other type of use causing deterioration.
Jewellery issues that are not considered manufacturing defects include:
- Prongs and precious metals, in general, wear over time and may require restoration work as normal wear.
- Lost stone or a stone has fallen out due to chipping or breaking caused by normal wear or other damage.
- Discolouration due to exposure to chemicals, make-up, swimming pools, hot tubs or bathing.
- Bent, caught or worn out prongs allowing a stone to fall out or be lost due to normal wear or other damage.
- Ageing and natural tarnishing.
We are not responsible for lost/tampered packages during transit, and we are not responsible for shipment sent to forwarding services or companies regardless of shipping service selected. You are responsible for contacting your courier service to locate your return shipment to us.