RETURN POLICY FOR ITEMS PURCHASED ONLINE AND NOT INSTORE.
If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with your order, you may return it within the first 14 days of dispatch for the exchange.However, we are not required to provide a refund if you change your mind about a particular purchase, so please choose carefully.
In case of change in mind, all shipping return charges must be paid by you. However we pay shipping charge incase of manufacturing defect return.
Exchanges will be issued as RB Diamond jewellers store credit which will be valid for 30days.
To return an item, simply follow the Return Procedures listed below:
- Email us your original invoice and reason for return to obtain Return Authorisation to email@example.com
- Ensure the product is in original condition and original packaging. Improperly packaged or uninsured items sent to our office without a Return Authorization or packages shipped beyond the 14-days return period, will be refused return.
- Return the product within 14 days from the date of dispatch.
- Fill out each part of the returns form that was sent with the products.
- Bubble wrap and pack the product in a secure padded bag.
- Send your items along with original invoice and return form via an Australia Post with insured traceable method to: Shop 7C, 118 CHURCH STREET, PARRAMATTA 2150
- Upon receiving the product, we will take the required action which includes thorough testing of the goods to ensure that the item has not been altered or tampered with in any way.
- PLEASE NOTE: Your exchange will not be actioned until we receive your product back at our address above. Once we have received the product we will process the exchange within 3 business days. Please allow 10 working days for your exchange to be processed.
Made to order, modified, resized or engraved items or purchases made as an insurance replacement and Jewellery Boxes and Layby sales.
Please choose carefully, as we do not normally give refunds if you simply change your mind or make a wrong decision.We will meet our obligation under Australian consumer law to provide a remedy if the goods have manufacturing defect.
In case an item you purchased online is sold out in-store, a full refund will be given or will give an estimated time for delivery whichever you choose.